We are looking for a self-starting, flexible, energetic front end developer to join our team!
We are Odyssey, a venture-backed early stage start up working to bring electricity to the 1.2 billion people around the world who don't have it. We are developing a platform to simplify, streamline, and reduce the costs of developing and financing micro-grids and distributed energy projects in developing countries. Our goal is to unlock the market and facilitate massive scaling of rural electrification around the world.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Min 3-5 years front-end experience (sorry, we love coding boot camps but no recent grads for this position!)
- Rest based service development and observables
- Localization experience or knowledge
- Design and layout knowledge would be beneficial
- Penchant for team collaboration and communication, and enthusiasm for an exciting start up with the potential for massive social and environmental impact!
This role is on-site in Boulder.
Odyssey's co-founders have decades of experience in the clean tech and energy access sectors across public and private organizations. One has been a founding CEO of several enterprises in the energy and climate space, was a partner in private equity, and served in the Obama Administration. The other has been a founder and biz dev exec in off-grid and demand management companies, from the US to rural India. Together we led an international team involved in designing and commissioning >100 mini-grids.
Contact us if interested!