+ Product Associate
Odyssey is looking for a Product Associate to be part of our dynamic team. This role is a little bit of everything; we are looking for someone who will serve as a key focal point between all users on the Odyssey platform (renewable energy project developers, investors, and government agencies) and the more technical members of the Odyssey product team. The ideal candidate will be eager to dive into the most critical needs of our company, working closely with our users to make sure we deliver a top-notch product and execute flawlessly on all of our programs.
In this role, you would:
- Manage some of the company’s key programs and contracts, working cross-functionally to make sure we flawlessly deliver, no matter how tight the deadline
- Work closely with our users to provide support and solicit feedback
- Conduct critical data analyses for our users
- Interface with customers regarding support, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Identify customer pain points and communicate feedback to the engineering and product teams, for new features and developing the product roadmap
- Reproduce and de-bug customer-reported problems as necessary and work closely with the engineering and product teams to resolve them
- Work with quality assurance testers to ensure robust and thorough test coverage of product
- Run trainings on Odyssey software
- Fluent in English; fluency in French strongly preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in an analytical role in fast-paced professional environment
- Must be a data whiz; great at processing and analyzing data in Excel, experience in data analytics with SQL and/or Python a plus
- Incredible organizational and project management skills; experience managing complex, multi-stakeholder projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills in English (and preferably French)
- Collaborative nature; great at building strong partnerships and relationships and working closely within a team where all members feel valued and empowered
- Deep internal drive to build something great – and execute on big goals
- Comfort with the dynamism that comes with an early stage start up
Odyssey has offices in Boulder, Colorado and Tel Aviv, Israel. It is highly preferred that this position be based in Tel Aviv.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, or national origin.